**First Published June 2019 - Revised March 2020**
A typical school register includes:
Date of admission; Child’s Name; Date of Birth; Address; Parent or Guardian; Previous School; Leaving Date; Reason for Leaving
Over 40,000 transcriptions have been combined and arranged in Last Name order for the following schools:
- Armthorpe C of E Mixed 1907 to 1920
- Askern Moss Road ...
Details of over 9,000 of those employed in the Locomotive Works and almost 6,000 in the Carriage and Wagon Works.
Each entry includes details such as surname, forename, occupation, date of birth, date started, date left, rates of pay and reason for leaving. On some entries, there are various other miscellaneous details....
**First Published September 2017**
**The Poor (with introductions )**
- Settlement Certificates & Removal Orders - Index 1679 to 1849
- Settlement Examinations (Extracts) 1730 to 1846
- Doncaster Overseers Memorandum Book (with name index) 1794 to 1795
- Thorne Guardians Minute Book (with name index) 1837 to 1842
- Doncaster Union Workhouse Births - Ind...
283 complete extracts of 81 towns and villages within the area of the Archdeaconry and Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster.
The extracts give detailed information about each place and lists inhabitants by name, address and trade/occupations.
Other information and photos of various trades also included....