COMPTON St. Nicholas Church and Churchyard.
The dates of the inscriptions range from 1694 to 1940
PEPER HAROW St. Nicholas Church and Churchyard.
The dates of the inscriptions range from 1487 to 1865
Only inscriptions relating to pre 1900 deaths or pre 1840 dates of birth were copied.
TILFORD All Saints Church and Churchyard. The copy covers dates 1881 to 1977.
WANBOROUGH St.Bartholomew Churchyard. The copy includes only two inscriptions which bear dates to prior 1840.
WORPLESDON St. Mary Church and Churchyard. The Church and older inscriptions prior to 1865 in the Churchyard were copied. The dates range from 1600 to 1953.
Supplied by: West Surrey Family History Society
Product Ref: WSY-MS-MI6