Monk Bretton - 1851 (HO 107/ 2332)

Description

**All that part of the Township of Monk Bretton which lies to the West of Burton Bank, and which comprises Mr. Walker’s and the Weavers Houses adjoining the Old Mill, Upper and Lower Smithies, the Stone Quarry and Castle Row.

All that part of the Township of Monk Bretton which lies to the South of the Turnpike Road leading from Barnsley to Cudworth from Shepcote (both sides) to Walker’s Houses West of the Church, to Burton Bridge (both sides) and the Toll Bar House which comprises Garden Wood House, Grange, Cliffe Bridge, Littleworth and Bridge, New Croft Bridge, the Star Inn, and Mrs. Days two Houses.

All that part of the Township of Monk Bretton which lies to the North of the Turnpike Road leading from Barnsley to Cudworth from Mr. Thomas Wordsworth House to Mr. Thomas Harley House (both sides).**

Column headings:
Surname;
Forename;
Relationship to head of household;
Marital status;
Age;
Occupation;
County of birth;
Place of birth;
Folio number;
Page number.

A5 stapled booklet.
ISBN: 1-899224-04-1

£3.00

Supplied by: Barnsley Family History Society

Format: Booklet

Product Ref: BAR-CEN-11