Guildford & Stoke Monumental Inscriptions

Description

GUILDFORD Holy Trinity Churchyard. The dates of the inscriptions range from 1562 to 1874.
GUILDFORD St Mary. The dates of the inscriptions range from 1741 to 1878
STOKE-next-GUILDFORD St.John. The dates of the inscriptions range from 1753 to 1902. Since that date burials have been transferred to STOKE Cemetery in Stoughton Road.
1 fiche.

£1.20

Supplied by: West Surrey Family History Society

Format: Fiche

Reference: WSY-MS-MI2