Monumental inscriptions for the parish of Egerton originally published on microfiche 1823 and CD no 39. A scan of the fiche with a plan of the churchyard and details of the actual inscriptions is included together with searchable modern indexes presented in name and grave order. Please note that the inscriptions were recorded before 1987 and some may no longer be legible or the stones in situ.
Supplied by: Kent Family History Society
Product Ref: KFS-DLMI42