by Sue Burnay & Nigel Wardell - an interactive map based on a pre-tithe map of 1831, together with its associated terrier, listing the owners, occupiers, descriptions etc. of every building and plot of land in the parish. A beautiful example of early 19th century map-making - high resolution scans mean that every detail is visible.
Supplied by: Sigma Books
Product Ref: SIG-1831