First Published September 2016
Revised November 2016
With the arrival of the railway in the middle of the 19th century Doncaster was transformed quite dramatically. St James Church, on St Sepulchre Gate West, was built in 1858 to minister to the spiritual needs of a growing population. This CD gives lots of information about Doncaster the effect of the railway on the town and the development of the Railway workshops. A history of the Wesleyan Churches and Methodist movement in Doncaster and Photographs of some of the Methodist Churches within Doncaster are included on this CD.
Doncaster St James’ church
Supplied by: Doncaster and District Family History Society
Product Ref: DON-1121