Cantley St Wilfrid’s church

Description

First Published January 2016
Revised May 2017

Up until the 20th century, the parish of Cantley included the villages and hamlets of Cantley, Nether Cantley, Branton or Brampton, High and Low Ellers, Bessacarr, Top Hall, Gate, Kilholm and others.

Information includes
Cantley St Wilfrid’s church

  • Baptisms 1539 to 1932
  • Burials 1538 to 1951
  • Marriages 1540 to 1930
  • Monumental Inscriptions
  • War Memorial

Parish

  • Bains’ Directory 1822
  • White’s Directory 1838
  • Kelly’s Directory 1893
  • Census 1841

£6.00

Supplied by: Doncaster and District Family History Society

Format: Edelivery

Product Ref: DON-1116