Monumental inscriptions for the parish of St Mildred, Canterbury copied by Henry F Aveling in September 1926 and published with the permission of Canterbury Cathedral Archives on microfiche 1958 and CD no 39. A scan of the fiche with details of the actual inscriptions is included together with searchable modern indexes presented in name and grave order. Please note that some inscriptions may no longer be legible or the stones in situ.
Supplied by: Kent Family History Society
Product Ref: KFS-DLMI22