Monumental inscriptions for the parish of St Mary Northgate Canterbury were originally published on microfiche 1883 and CD no 38. A scan of the fiche with a plan of the churchyard and details of the actual inscriptions is included together with searchable modern indexes presented in name and grave order. Please note that the inscriptions were recorded before 2000 and some may no longer be legible or the stones in situ.
Supplied by: Kent Family History Society
Product Ref: KFS-DLMI21