This title is from a new series of reprints from Pigot’s Commercial Directory for Surrey of 1839. It covers Brixton & Tulse Hill. The reprint comprises of an introduction to the county of Surrey, a description of the individual places with a list of inhabitants under occupations. Also included are some advertisements of the time.
Supplied by: East Surrey Family History Society
Product Ref: ESY-159