Published in 1894.
A record of the thousands of Harrovians who passed through this famous school between 1801-1893.
The register contains excellent biographical details of its former pupils, as well as lists of Head Masters (1785-1893) and Assistant Masters (1800-1893).
Complete with a useful index.
A digital version of the original book, in PDF format.
Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader
Supplied by: Anguline Research Archives
Product Ref: ARA-44