By J.C. Isard, M.A. (O.L.).
Published by the Old Leysian Union in 1912.
This directory of Leys school covers the history of the school from the suggestions mooted in 1872 to the autumn term 1911.
In addition to the biographical details of the pupils it contains a short history of the school and also includes the lyrics of various Leys songs and many photographs.
A digital version of the original book, in PDF format.
Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader
Supplied by: Anguline Research Archives
Product Ref: ARA-392